If you miss the sweets on keto you’re not alone. There are many meals where I wish I had something nice and tasty for dessert! This recipe is simple to make and truly decadent tasting! I present to you my whipped chocolate pudding! It’s creamy, it’s fluffy and you’ll want to eat it all. This is an EXCELLENT fat bomb recipe.
- One Package Sugar Free, Fat Free Instant Jell-O Pudding Mix (Or whatever flavor you like. I like butterscotch as well!)
- 2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Drops EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sweetener
- Reddi Whip Whipped Topping (Optional)
- Blender (I like this one. Cuisinart CSB-79 Smart Stick 2-Speed 200-watt Immersion Hand Blender)
This recipe is incredibly easy. First you empty 2 cups of heavy whipping cream into a large bowl. Then you add 2 drops EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sweetener and your pudding mix. Mix thoroughly with a blender. A lower speed on your blender will result in more of a pudding like texture. I like mine whipped at high speed until it stiffens up. This makes the texture like a dense mousse. Refrigerate for 30 minutes and you’ll be in chocolate heaven! You can serve with a serving of Reddi Whip topping on top if you don’t care about 1 extra carb! Enjoy!
8 Servings, 212 Cal, 20 g Fat, 3 g Carbohydrates, 0 g Protein