Chunky Tuna Salad
Here is another quick lunch idea that takes 5 minutes to prepare! I love tuna salad and it’s a great keto meal that has plenty of protein and fat. Here is what you’ll need.
- 2.6 Oz Container Tuna
- 2 Tbsp Mayonaise (Full fat!)
- Pickles (I used spears here cut in chunks. Normally I use Vlassic Dill Relish)
- Mortons Lite Salt to Taste
- Onion Power to Taste (About Half a Tsp)
- Pepper to Taste
- Heinz Malt Vinegar (Optional. I put a few dashes in because I love vinegar!)
Measure out 2 Tbsp of mayonnaise and place in bowl. Add your vinegar, salt, pepper, onion powder, pickles and tuna. Mix well. Depending on how much vinegar and juice from the pickles it can be a bit runny. Enjoy!